Am I Pregnent -pg110161805641

2 Replies
sam - November 28

i had s_x with my bf a week ago 3 times with out protection and to make it worse it was the last day of my period so does that mean my eggs were more fertilized? im really scared am i pregnent i dont no if i should still take the pill or not?

T - November 28

If you had s_x a week ago then you cant take the morning after pill. Its too late. Chances of you being pregnant are slim. You had s_x outside of your fertile period. Your fertile period (the time you ovulate & are more likely to become pregnant) is the 14th day, counting from the first day of your period. So if your period arrives on the 1st November you will be ovulating on the 14th November. When you ovulate you may notice an egg-white discharge in your underwear or when you wipe. All you can do is wait at the minute. Wait until your next period is due. If it doesn't arrive do a pregnancy test. If it arrives, then you aren't pregnant. Use protection in the future.

Grandpa Viv - November 28

There is no day of the month that it is impossible to get pregnant, but the chances are slim outside the fertile window which falls days 8 through 15 of the cycle. That allows for the fact that sperm can last 5 days inside you, but the egg lasts only 1 day. If your encounter last week gets you pregnant you will likely experience some early signs of pregnancy starting 7 to 11 days later, before your next period is due. If you have early signs or you miss your next period, the best bet is to wait for a week after period day before taking a test, to allow the hormones time to build up.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?