Another Question-pg117159046672

11 Replies
shouldibeworried? - February 15

i wrote a post before but no one really seems to be answering, im just wondering what the chances are of getting pregnant from pre ejaculation?

lldarr3914 - February 15

well from what i have heard the chances are about 50 -50.

well im on the pill, but i ju7st dont no how much i trust it, and i dont take it at the same time everyday! do u think its likely that i will get pregnant from it?

lldarr3914 - February 15

honestly i think you will be fine because when i took the pill my boyfriend actually came inside me before i started taking them which freaked me out but u can only get pregnant like 3 days out of the month. idk if that relieves you or not but i feel stuck in kinda the same situation

yeah thanks that does make me feel a bit better, im just one of those ppl whostresses alot, it was a couple of days after my period wen it happened, and i heard thats wen its most likely to happen

lldarr3914 - February 15

yes i get very paranoid too. i re started my period this week after i had it last week and i took a preg. test before the first one which was negative and i took one tonite which was negative again but idk if today was accurate.

i heard that if you have a regular period, you start ovulating about two weeks after the ist day of ur last period and that is wen ur most likely to get pregnant! do u no if thatis true!sorry im just so stresses cuz everyone keeps sayin its highly likely to get pregnant from pre ejaculation

britt_m - February 15

Considering so many things have to be right to fertilize, then implant, etc. With a full shot, not just pre-ejaculation, and no birth control, your chances would be less than 30%. Most people don't get pregnant after coming off the pill for a few months, as your body is trying to regulate itself, but some do. You are right about ovulation with a regular cycle. Your chance of being pregnant just from this one incident is very slim, but of course there is always a chance. I wouldn't worry about it unless your late then take a test. If you don't want to become pregnant, keep on with the birth control and condoms. GL

abriamiacadia - February 15

Its not highly possible, what you need to do is not stress over it, especially if you on the pill. Even tho the pill doesnt work 100% If its just pre ejaculation...i wouldnt worry plus it depends on how potent your man is. So first thing is DONT STRESS because your making urself think you are pregnant, and your period will be late which will cause you to worry. When and if your late take a test. your probably just super paranoid. Let us know what happens.

shouldibeworried? - February 18

thanx for everyones advice, i spoke ti my doctor because i was so worried and i realised that i was ovulating around the time when it happened so my doc gave me the morning after pill, just to be safe

shouldibeworried? - February 18

do u think i will be ok now that i have taken the morning after pill

rebeccamc - February 19

inside you or just outside you?i ask because it differs.you can get pregnant from pre ejaculation.have you missed a period or got any symptoms,when did this happen?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?