Anyone In Labor -pg113002085318

6 Replies
curious - October 22

Hey ya'll, i just thought it was time if we started a post/thread for anyone that is in labor and looking for questions. Good luck!!!

Vickie - October 22

heya, im 16, 38 weeks and im dilated to 1cm and having irregular contractions...hospital says im in early stages of labour...so frustrating!! but at least i know my baby will be here soon! xx r u pregnant if so how far and age ect :P xx

curious - October 22

Hey Vickie, how are you feeling?? no im not pregnant. I just know alot about pregnancy, labor and delivery. congrats on your pregnancy!!! are the contractions getting stronger/closer together?? Good luck!!

girliegurl1 - October 23

Hey! Vickie, congats on your pregnancy children are great and you will love him/her to death! I've got a 4 yo girl and heck i loved mine so much i had 3 more and 1 on the way! i'm 22 weeks along just found out its another girl. So im goin be a mommy of 5 girlies! the boyfriend isn't happy he said he's tired of girls and wants a boy but sorry! anywayz congrats and can't wait 2 here from u (you can im me on aol im at s_xilexi4125)

?? - October 23

yeah i am hold on while i push!!!! oh, there it is!!

ha ha - October 23

hey if i am can you catch my fetus??

Vickie - October 23

thanku :) im feeling okay, the contractions are fading :( im just waiting around an i am so impatient!! lol, but at least i know something is happening! girliegurl1 wow! 5 kids, im gunna be rushed off my feet with 1 let alone 5! i cudnt do that! ones enough for the moments...congrats and hope ur 5th pregnancy goes...wow i can't believe how brave u r! i haven't got AOL but ive got messenger..soz :( xxx

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?