ANYONE ON THIS FORUM ACTUALLY PREGNANT Started Oct 2005

43 Replies
Melissa - October 25

I am 29 weeks and 2 days pregnant with a little boy :)

megan - October 26

hi i am 17 and 27 weeks and im having a girl if u wanta chat u can im me at [email protected]

Mommy_Michelle - October 27

I'm a teen and I'm really pregnant. I'm haveing a little girl i a little over a month.

carry - October 27

im 22 weeks just found out im having a boy. and im 15, but im giving my baby up for adoption. good luck to the rest of you

tiffany - November 10

yep, i'm 15 weeks

Brittany - November 10

20 weeks

Natalie - November 10

nearly 25 weeks (couldnt find this page after i started it!lol) im having a baby girl, and i let daddy choose the name. she is going to be named Lilah Marie.

Angel - November 10

any 17/18 yr olds with msn i could chat to them on?

mm - November 10

hi, im 14 and just found out that i am 10 weeks pregnant. i am very scared but i know that things will work out.

naomi - November 11

hay yeah i just found this forum lol but yeah im 16 and i7weeks along and dont know what im having yet either, this my first baby and im a lil scared about it all lol how is your pregnancy going?? i hope its been good

naomi - November 11

made a mistake in my last entry, am 17weeks not i7 weeks lol but yeha good luk toyou all for rhe future and i think that u shud tell your parents BOO, my parents reacted very similar to heather's parents but they do get over it in the end ok, its just the shock that makes them go off their nut, but in the end you are their daughter and they will always love you, and far out boo, that must be hard hiding it from ur family if your 6months along!!! u'd be ma__sive lol :-) good louk and take care everyone1

naomi - November 11

hey angel, iv got msn and wud like ta chat, my email [email protected] hope to hear from you soon

Manda - November 12

Hey, I'm 17 and I am 23 weeks with my first child.Good luck to everyone.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?