Are These Signs -pg112002727518

2 Replies
anonymous - June 29

For the past week in a half, two weeks i have had some weird things going on that usually do not. I am really tierd threw out the whole day, even when i sleep in untill 12:30-1:00. I sleep in late. I vomit over things i usually wouldnt, my gag reflexes are pretty bad, meaning i gag over the littleist things, i have a pounding headache throughtout the day, i crave foods, and i have a bigger appet_te. Thats about it though, i should be starting my period around this time (today, tomarrow) but i have no cramps and usually i get cramps 3 or 4 days before my period. I am on birth control, but i have been having unprotected s_x. I havnt had any mood changes or anything. I really would like an answer because i dont want to say anything to my boyfriend and scare him if there is nothing going on. If i dont start my period within a few days i will go get tested, but PLEASE HELP ME by answering my question to the best knowledge as soon as possible so i could get a little stress of my shoulders! Thank you very much.

alisha - June 29

it sounds like you might be. But try not to worry until you miss your period.If you miss it then you are pregnant.But you should get tested to be sure before you tell your boyfriend

ok - June 29

Go to the "I'm I pregnant?" section here on this site (<<<on the left).

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?