Baby -pg117281370615

85 Replies
2blueeyes - March 2

Well, on my 11 bday me and my boyfriend had s_x for the first time. We'd been together for almost 6 months and I wanted to, so it wasn't like I was forced to or nothing. We started off being real careful using condoms all the time but we didn't use anything for most of last month. Me and my boyfrien have talked about having a baby and I would kind of like to have one so we stopped using anything earlier this month. Well now I'm late for my period and I am nervous that maybe I'm pregnant. Am I? What do I do now?

Meghan - March 2

you are 11?! ohh my....you are still a baby yourself. I would suggest taking a test, and if it is neg..USE PROTECTION! you are wayy too young to be having s_x in the first place.

EricaLynn - March 2

Are you for real? I hate when fake-os get on here saying they are 10 and preggo. Get a life.

lunamoo - March 2

Bring this up next time you have "share and tell" in your 4th grade cla__s!

AbbiesMummyEm - March 2

You must go outside and stand against the wall on your hands for 11 hours, 11 minutes and 11 seconds. That way the blood flow to your brain is increased and it may make you think about getting a life instead of making up pointless daft stories on the internet. Good luck

2blueeyes - March 2

Just started today. Is there some place to get condoms free?

lunamoo - March 2

Go dig around in the sand box at your school and I am sure you will find some!!!

lil-miss-saunders - March 2

This is actually scary .... one of my sisters is nearly 11 and the thought of her having s_x and wanting a baby worries me! Not sure if this post is real or fake .... i mean you are very literate for an 11 year old! Anyway .... may i ask how old your boyfriend is? And why on earth you are having s_x at 11? Doesnt the thought of getting pregnant at your age worry you one bit?

Zinnia - March 2

I teach 4th grade, yes 11 year olds!!!!! And I can not even imagine any of them boy or girl having s_x. The girls still trade stickers, change their "best friends" by the week, still have birthday parties with cupcakes and in some amus____nt park setting, and are not allowed to stay at home or more than a few short hours during the day. Also, just the script of this is so obivous to me NOT from an 11 year old. GET A LIFE BLUEEYES!!!!

2blueeyes - March 2

Okay. Whatever for all those b___hes that want to rag on me. I am 11 but I am suppose to be gifted so my parents send me to private school. All of the kids in my cla__ses are 15 & 16 so just like you they get on me because I don't act like I'm 11. I have been a freak ever since I started this school and finally have a boyfriend that likes me so I'm doing what he wants so he'll keep liking me. So screw all of you all I wanted was some one to talk to. I can't talk to my mom and dad and I guess not to you too.

lil-miss-saunders - March 2

That just shows that your not old enough and mature enough to do what you are doing! You should NEVER just do something because you want someone to keep liking you, especially something as big as s_x! You might feel alone now and desperate for attention but this is the wrong way to go about it! You dont need to have s_x with someone to keep them as a friend! have a serious think about what you are doing! Dont disrespect yourself like that!

lunamoo - March 2

Get your story straight then!!!!!! In your original post you say you are "not forced to do nothing" and now you say you "do what he wants so he likes you"...Boy you really sound gifted!

abriamiacadia - March 2

Here hun, I'll give you some advice, you say your gifted? Well, be smart. DONT and I repeat DONT do what the guy wants. That'll always lead to trouble. If your not pregnant now, you will be, and then he'll be like..." o hell naw" lol. He'll leave you 11 years old, and pregnant. Be careful. and DONT give him what he wants. If thats wha your doin in this relationship then get out of it. AND dont listen to the girls at school. SO freaking what, being smart is a GOOD thing. I'm stupid. Look at me, I failed algebra 3 times, I'm 17, Im not in school (medical reasons I'm homeschooled) and I'm pregnant. You dont wanta be like me. lol. So dont listen to them. Girls at 15 & 16 think about s_x waaaaaaaaay too much these days. Its stupid.

SaraH - March 2

2blueeyes, If this is real and you really are 11 you should not be having s_x. Your much to young, even if you are "gifted." You should also never have s_x just to fit in and keep your b/f. If you have to have s_x to keep a guy then he is a jerk and you deserve better (a guy who really truely loves a girl wont leave her b/c he's not getting any). As far as being 11 and having a baby...what would you do with it? I mean how are you going to care for it? I don't know where you live but here in the US most states don't even allow you to get a job until your about 15 and that's limited hrs during the school yr. You can't get a job (your not technically even old enough to baby sit other ppls kids for cash), therefore you have absolutely no way of paying for even basic supplies for a baby, not to mention that if you do find a way to make cash your much to young to get an apartment. You can't drive a car for at least 5 more yr's -are you going to take a bus to every doc appointment a baby has? or every time it gets sick at 1 am are you going to make someone else get up and take you to the doc w/ you child b/c you're too young to take your own kid? Not to mention the health risks being pregnant at 11 could pose since your own body is no where near developed. If you really are 11 STOP having s_x. Your too young to put yourself in that place emotionally and your too young to care for the possible consequences of a baby. Besides if you're doing it to keep a guy for heavens sake do you really think that's going to work? Your 11 --b/f change all the time when you're high school age let alone in grade school age. The idea that he'd stick around for long is not very logical or practical at all...I mean when was the last time you heard of someone who married the b/f they'd had since they were 11? I doubt that this is completely real, as you don't sound 11 and if you are "gifted" then honey your logic and common sense are still that of an 11 yr old. On the off chance this is real though, you need to "grow up" and realize that you are much much much to young for a b/f (at least in the common sense of the term "boyfriend"), s_x, and especially a child (do you really want to have a 12 when your 24? and what about being a 32 yr old grandmother?-that is if your kid actually waited until they were 20 to have a kid).

SaraH - March 2

Oh, and if this is real...why are you asking were to get condoms? Didn't you say you were using condoms in the first place but had decided to stop?

2blueeyes - March 2

I want the condoms for me. He keeps not having any so I want to get some.

babygirlk - March 2

YOUR 11 C'MON YOU ARE STILL A BABY YOUR SELF YOU SHOULDNT EVEN BE DOING THAT

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?