Baby Blues Or Postpartum -pg115296326018

2 Replies
young_mum_2_b - July 15

hey..my little girl is two weeks old and i do love her and wanna take care of her but i just dunno whats wrong with me, i am crying ALL the time and i dont know why, i cry when people are here, when i'm by myself, on the phone even feeding the baby i just cry! i'm br___tfeeding so i dunno if that makes a difference. i cant stand to look at myself in the mirror anymore either i hate my post-preg body i think its disguisting and i cant stand my bf touching me and when he does i feel sick, how can i have something so precious and still feel so lousy?....has anyone felt this way? and if they have is it just baby blues or something worse? please gimme some suggestions!

PrettyShadows - July 15

It could be the baby blues as they'll have kicked in by now....but if you feel it may be more than that then go to see your doctor as it could be postnatal depression. Which is a very serious thing!! Just make sure you are surrounded by people who love you and will support you. Your hormones are all over the place at the moment, especially with you b___st feeding! I hope everything starts to look brighter for you soon! x

sonotec75 - July 15

Sweetie you have postpartum depression. It can be serious so go seek a professional opinion. I had it and did the exact same thing.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?