Baby Names -pg113512308318

9 Replies
krista-lee - December 20

have any of you picked out baby names yet? what are they? so far my boyfriend and I agree on Logan (boy) and Brayden (girl) none for SURE though. if we do pick those names they will be Logan Christopher or Brayden Alysanne : ) i think they're cute. also, are you giving your child your last name, or the fathers? im giving him or her the fathers last name.

Linette - December 20

Hi, Krista-lee! Those names are really cute. I have 3 kids and 1 on the way (3 girls and so we want a boy this time :-)) Anyway, we have Haley Jordyn, Jaida Janee' and Kya Leilani. My husband said he gets to name this baby! He has picked out Remi (pronounced Raimy) and Andre' (after his best friend). The names are o.k., to me, but not probably what I would choose. Anyway, when I had my 12 year old, I wasn't married and so we hyphenated the baby's last name. Eventually, we dropped my last name. It is kinda a long story. Now that I am married (to someone else--not my oldest daughter's father), we don't have to worry about it. I say, that giving his last name would be best.

last name - December 20

my bubs last name is my boyfriend and my last name with the dash thing between it

andi - December 21

i have a 7 month old, and her dad and i recently got married, so her last name is his. Jalia is her name, middle name lea, pronounced like princess lea. Jalia Lea for a boy, we didnt want to find out the s_x of the baby, it would have been Bennet Michael/Matthew

brittanyleigh6 - December 22

mine will either be hunter james (boy) or parker ashley (girl) orrrrr bane but i cant figure out a middle name or if i want it on a boy or girl. how long till you find out the s_x?

Allyson - December 22

our baby will have my boyfriends last name.. if its a boy it will be Andrew Dawson and if its a girl it will be Ezera Irene!

Krista Lee - December 22

to brittanyleigh6 you find out the babys s_x around 16-20 weeks during your first ultrasound : ) good luck!

DOTTIE - December 22

HI KRISTA-LEE...THOSE NAMES ARE CUTE AND GOOD LUCK...IVE PICKED OUT MY BABY NAMES..IT ITS A GIRL HER NAME WILL BE : ISABEL AND IF ITS A BOY HIS NAME WILL BE: EITHER GABRIEL OR AARON..WAT DO YOU THINK???? (ON THE BOY NAMES? )

krista-lee - December 22

dottie; i especially love the name gabriel, cause i think the name Gabe (for short) is sooo adorable! isabel is cute too, i have a 3 year old cousin with that name! how far along are you?

DOTTIE - December 22

hey krista lee! well im not sure if i am pregnant..im kinda having a little issue wit that..its kind of a long story..u could read it..its under the t_tle: I NEED SUM ADVICE...but yeah thanx for the compliment on the names : )

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?