Baby Names -pg113632336418

6 Replies
jessy - January 3

i have some really cute names im going to use if i have a girl..Crystal Reign or Skyler Shea. also if i have a boy i love the names Demetrius Bleu or named after my boyfriend..Andrew David Jr...lemme know what u think

courtney - January 3

very cute jessy!! im due anyday now and i still cant figure out a name!! lol, me and the father fight about it constantly. i love the name Brylee Rae, but he hates it. he likes Adisson :oP

me - January 3

Demetrius Bleu is gross

frankschick2001 - January 4

I really don't like Demetrius Bleu. I do like Skylar and I like Reign. Skylar Reign would be a nice one. But I LOVE the name Andrew. I like the more traditional, cla__sic names.

jessy - January 4

yeah thanks frankschick2001! yeah i love my babys dad name too (andrew) well anyways..for the record..im not the one that choose demetrius bleu..my friend picked it so chillax. well newayz...thanks to those of u who r supportive..to the others..f u!

sa__senach - January 5

jess, ur just leading them on and working them up..........................i know i was about to have a go at yah.:Dhehe

manda - January 5

i love the names skyler and reign... those are really cool. the only reason i dont like demetrius is cause i knew a guy named that once, and he was a stalker... but as long as u dont have memories like that, go for it! lol... sorry! (O: but i think those names are pretty cool!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?