Becca-pg110952960818

21 Replies
Mighty Pissed - February 27

Hey Becca, We talked a while ago when Maddie was causing problems.. I know u don't have long to go in ur pregnancy now and was just wondering how u were doing :)

becca - February 27

o yeah i remeber erm yea im doin okay i have 6 days till my due date pretty scared now but im dealing wid it how old r u are u pregnant or a mum??

becca - February 27

yea i cant wait :):) o sos to her that can i ask how your labour was

Keighley - February 27

Aww good luck becca. I hope everything goes well.

MP - February 27

Even though my waters broke (i thought i peed myself!!) I had to have an emergency c-section to give birth to her and to tell u the truth at the time it was great but afterwards it hurt like hell !! I could not do anything at all by myself and couldn't walk properly for days afterwards.. Most ppl I have spoken to about a natural birth have said "yeah it hurts like hell but as soon as u are holding ur gorgeous baby the pain just goes away".. I am sure that u are well prepared for the birth and will do just fine.. You sound like a strong young woman who knows what she wants and how to deal with things..I bet u must be getting so excited now but also glad its nearly over huh? What names have u got picked out??

becca - February 28

yea i cant wait not to be pregnant i thaught being pregnant was going to be wonderful but ive had a pretty rubbish pregnancy just cant wait to see my baby , erm for a boy baily romeo cole leo for a girl mercades bow lara

Ele - February 28

thats child abuse!!!!

becca - February 28

what's child abuse???

Ele - February 28

Calling a child Romeo or Mercades.

becca - February 28

and whats it got to do with you may i ask hmm let me think NOTHING and they are just mabey dumb a__s cant you read and it isnt really child abuse

Ele - February 28

Do you know, you really are a b___h these days.

Ele - February 28

You take everything so seriously.

katie - February 28

wat has everyone got against becca???shes not a b___h and never has been.she only fights bk wen ppl start on her

becca - February 28

dont worry i dont really care

katie - February 28

lol okies but its not very fair on u

becca - March 1

4 days 2 go wooowooo

to Becca - March 1

Ignore all the negativity and just focus on what excitement you should be having in a few short days. There are people here who wish you all the best and your b/f and you new little baby, you seem very wise for your age and I am sure your baby will do great with you and your b/f. Keep up as much school work as you can and remember how great it will be in the long run for you. And for all the nay sayers they can all bite me!!!!! Good luck becca. All the negs that will come now, bring it on . If it takes away from the preg teens having to hear all your c___p than so be it.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?