Belly Ring-pg11690742457

6 Replies
tennesseewlkr07 - January 17

I was just wandering how long i would be able to wear my belly ring untill i became so big that it has to come out or can i wear a ring in it throught my pregnancy? Im only 2 months so i think i have a lil more time

lil-miss-saunders - January 17

I suppose its different for everyone but i know that you can actually buy pregnancy belly bars! The bars are alot longer than normal and very flexible so they can adjust to the size of your belly! On the other hand my friend is pregnant and by a certain stage in her pregnancy her baby kept kicking her bar and it really hurt her so she just thought whats the point and took it out! You could always get it done again?!? Hope that helps!

Meghan - January 18

hi! iam 31 weeks along and still have both my belly and nipple ring in. i have rings in instead of barbelles...keep your belly ring in as long as its still comfy for you:) but if it starts to get infected or sore, take it out ASAP because infection can cause pre-term labour.

guccigal87 - January 18

ohhh you have LOTS of time.. it varried on the girl i took my ring out once my belly b___ton started to get flat.. i can still wear it and im 39 weeks i just choose not to because sometimes it catches on things.. or he kicks it and it moves weirdly! but take it out whenever you feel ready dont let someone else tell you when

rl- - January 18

I wore mine all thru my pregnancy but I don't get very big so I guess it would depend on you if it starts to hurt and get sore take it out....

Brandi - January 19

I took mine right before delivery

katie101 - January 29

i got a maternity bar u can get them at most body piercing places

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?