Birth Control-pg110415311518

4 Replies
BC12 - December 27

Hi, g/f just started the pill about 6 days ago. We had s_x without a condom and i think i may have gotten some c_m in her before i pulled out. Was that to short of time to start and what are her chances of being pregnant. Does anyone think she could get pregnant even though she still takes the pill everyday. Im asking because she has only been on for 6 days. Please e-mail me back at [email protected] a bunch!

Hilary - December 27

Call the doc for sure but I'm sure she's okay!

tasha - December 27

definatly get a pregnacy test dun.ur stupid.the pill takes bout 4 months b4 it activates properly n gets into gear with the human functions.ur girl needs tyo decide what she wnts to do bout it n get a pregancy test done NOW.

$weetne$$ - December 27

'tasha' i would like to correct you on something...if the pill is started on the first day of your period it is effective straight away...if its started any other time den it can take up to 4 weeks for the pill to become effective...'BC12' depending when ur GF started the pill will depend on how effective it is when u had s_x...if in doubt wait to see if her period starts and if it doesnt go doctors or take a home pregnancy test ;o)

Grandpa Viv - December 27

If your g/f has just started in on the pill (first time ever) then it would have helped to read the instructions that say to use a back-up form of birth control for the first month. If she started taking the pill at the end of her last period, you chose the worst day of the month to have unprotected s_x (13 days after the beginning of the last period). The answer to your question is, yes, there is a possibility, but it is difficult to put a number on it. If she calls her doctor now she may advise Emergency Contraception today. Failing that, wait to see if she gets any signs of pregnancy in the next couple of weeks, and take a home pregnancy test before starting on the next pack of pills.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?