Birth Control-pg116967523855

4 Replies
Brithew - January 24

Hi. Im 16 and i was just wondering what was the best form of Birth Control. Im not on any right now but i want to figure out my best options. If you can help thanks.

ChattyKathy - January 24

Most birth control is over 99% effective and there are MANY types to choose from. Go to a planned parenthood or your gyno and you can get all the information about the various types.

Grandpa Viv - January 24

Plan ahead! Good for you. If it is real important not to get pregnant, you should use two methods at once. For occasional s_x use two of condom, v____al spermicide, and safe window. For a regular relationship use condom plus hormone bc. All hormone bc have some side effects which get less after a few months. Look up Nuvaring. It has the advantage of remembering only once a month. Read up on antibiotics and a___lgesics affecting how well hormone bc works. Good luck!

vonzo - January 25

make an appt with a family planning clinic and they'll go every single one of your options and discuss them all thoroughly so you can make an informed decision. Good for you for being so responsible!

Julie23 - January 25

Your best option might be something that you don't have to work to hard to remember...lol!!! like maybe the depo shot, you get it every 3 months or so ( i think) I got pregnant this time while on the pill, and the month I got pregnant I know I didn't miss any pills...so if you deside on the pill that's fine, it is effective (useually)! but maybe use a condom as well. The best thing with a condom is you can see if it broke or leaked.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?