Bleeding-pg117372299523

8 Replies
NaT - March 12

I stayed at my fiance's house last w.e and i forgot to take my pill with me, we had unprotected s_x a couple of times over the w.e. This morning i woke up feeling rely lousy,i have had very light bleeding today and my period isn't due for another two weeks,it's nothing like a period as it's really light, I was just wondering if any of you had anything like that?pls reply thanks xx sorry its long!

NaT - March 12

really lousy*

tennesseewlkr07 - March 12

it could be implantation bleeding

NaT - March 12

do you think there is a high chance it could be?I've never had anything like this before so though i'd ask people who know lol, thanks 4 ur reply x

lil-miss-saunders - March 12

When i missed a few of my pills it made me bleed .... but as tennesseewlkr07 said it could be implantation bleeding. Good luck

DownbutnotOUT - March 12

If your not due for your af for 2 weeks the spotting might be ovulation bleeding which happens about 2 weeks before af with women not on the pill. I wouldnt worry the spotting is more than likely due that you missed a few pills and your hormones are all out of whack.

NaT - March 13

thanks every1 4 replyin, iv stil got the bleeding today and its stil very light at times not there at all,i've also had stomach ache today n feel bit sicky at times, i just wish i knew what it was. Hope everyones pregnancys are going okay :) x

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - March 14

Implantation bleeding don't last longer then a day and is very light, so I say its not that

NaT - March 14

thanks for your replies, stil got the bleeding today, n i've also got a pain where my womb is i've felt really uncomfortable, going to keep an eye on it tho as i've never had it before x

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?