Bleeding -pg117004260685

4 Replies
meggerz25 - January 28

okay i started my period like 4 days early (6 days after i think i got pregnant) and I thought "okay I'm not pregnant" well, it was heavy but lighter than normal, and shorter, like my last period. But I've still had cramps and everything. And I still have signs of pregnancy, do you think I could be pregnant or do you think I should quit worrying. What is the liklyness of this being implantation bleeding?

tennesseewlkr07 - January 28

implantation bleeding is very light and only last for a day or so and its normally just like spot bleeding, it really dosent sound like you are pregnant, just that you are freaking your self out and your over a___lyzing everything and making yourself feel like your pregnant

krissiix - January 28

Many women who think they're pregnant have signs of pregnancy just because they are very stressed about it and overthinking it. That's prbably what it is. You should take a pregnancy test.

meggerz25 - February 1

Okay, I heard somewhere that you can have a "period" or something like a period for the first three months you are pregnant, and i heard it will seem like a period and everything, is that true?

ChattyKathy - February 1

Stuff like that is very rare. Don't suspect you are a part of that category unless a doctor tells you that you are still pregnant after bleeding. Sorry, hun, I don't think you are.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?