Blood Pressure Too LOW -pg114554747818

1 Replies
Cassie06 - April 20

I was quite surprised to hear this at my appt today. I suppose I should have known, because I have vasovagal syncope and I am on pills for that, so I should have realized the symptoms could get worse during pregnancy! Dr told me to stay cool, drink lots of fluids, rest frequently with my feet up, and add a little extra salt to me diet. I read somewhere on the internet that if the symptoms of dizziness were accompanied by headache and blurred vision (which mine are) that it could be a sign of anemia. They couldnt check for it today because the nurse that takes blood wasnt there, and I have to go back in two weeks to get my blood checked. What can they do if it is anemia and is there anything I can do to help during the next few weeks in case it is?? Thanks!!

corinne - April 20

I have anemia and it really isn't as bad as everyone makes it out to be. Just go to the store and get some iron pills. Eat stuff that has iron in it and it will help tremendously. I'm not pregnant but your prenatal vitamins should help also. Any time you start to feel dizzy eat something. It should help.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?