Blood Test -pg113483739518

27 Replies
Sanjana - December 17

ok so i was going abroad so i had a blood test done. the doctor didnt ask my name or anything and she injected something into me. the next day my stomach started to hurt a little and when i came totake my blood test reports, the doctor said that i was pregnant?!?!? i told the doctor that i didnt have any relationships with any boys which i dont. and then i had another blood test done and that also came out that i was pregnant! do u think the doctor inseminated me when i had the first blood test done? i am only 17!

My answer - December 17

It is absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to be inseminated with a needle into your arm or b___tocks (I am guessing that you were injected into one of those places by the Dr.). If you are pregnant, you MUST have had some sort of s_xual relationship with a boy (I'm not going to get into the argument about sperm on fingers, penetration, etc...). It is obvious that you have come into intimate contact with someone's sperm. The Dr. probably injected you with a hemoglobin shot or something similiar to boost your immune system for your travels, either that or it was an inoculation against Malaria or something. You could always ask the Dr. or nurse what it was. Rest a__sured that the Dr. DID NOT "inseminate" you.

Sanjana - December 17

she injected something through my foot

dona - December 17

I don't want ot judge.Is it possible that they had been druged or got drunk and don't rember having s_x.There are rare(very) cases that blod test are wrong.Have a ultrasound down.If you are pregnant think back to any times you may not remember.Again I am not judging but what you are suggesting is impossible.

Sanjana - December 17

no i dont drink i dont have drugs and i dont have any relationships with boys but one thing i know what was that the lady sitting next to me was supposed to be inseminated

dona - December 17

I didn't mean do you do drugs I was refering to thing like the date rape drugs.The ones slipped into you drink without you knowing it.

dona - December 17

I didn't mean to offend you.If the one in a millon chance you are not pregnant they may check for other things.A few years back I heard of this happening.It turned out there was a medical condition that caused it.Don't remember the name,end result or if it affected her abitly to have childern.I am telling you this you give you hope that you may not be pregnant.VERY SLIM

Sanjana - December 17

im either with my mama or i am with my friends (none r boys) i never go alone and they r allways with me i dont go to parties or anything and i dont think i have ever gotten raped... and no u did not offend me

angel - December 17

hi hon the only way possible to get inseminated by a needle is to have the needle put in your uterus... in the arms foot b___t anywhere that wouldnt get you preggo.... do you go to partys? or go out alone at night? someone might have hurt you or if you did do something with a guy and are scared.... dont worry it is scary i was raped and got pregnant and i know how scary it is but things will work out... good luck

Sanjana - December 17

no i dont go to partys and i dont have any relationships with boys and i dont go out alone... im scared

angel - December 17

hi sanja could you tell me again what were you injected with and where were you injected?

Sanjana - December 17

i was injected with something and it just wasnt liquid. and then i was injected in the palm of my foot. it really didnt hurt but next morning i could feel something in my tummy that hurt a little

angel - December 17

hi again... so you werent injected anywhere near your stomach? hmm.... you should go get an ultrasound just to make sure.... because if you didnt have s_x, or fool around or do anything to get anything in you there should be no way.... get an ultrasound just to make sure..... good luck

angel - December 17

oh are you on birth control or any hormones? that might do it... and your stomach wouldnt hurt the next day if you were pregnant you dont feel anything until 7-10 later...

to sanjana - December 17

im almost 100% sure your cant get pregnant if something was injected into your foot. the injection you got could not have been sperm, since im guessing thats what ur saying it is, if you think your pregnant. to get artificially inseminated they insert the sperm into the v____a. so you could NOT have gotten pregnant from anything being injected into yuor foot. there is NO way to get pregnant, other then being with a guy. SPERM + EGG makes a baby, thats it, nothing else.

TC - December 18

Sanjana, what test did the doctor do to determine if you were pregnant or not? Also, what kind of place were you in where a woman was getting inseminated sitting right next to you? Please explain bc this is not really clear.

me - December 18

shes making it up.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?