Boy Or Girl-pg113700827618

12 Replies
Channy - January 11

Hey who all have a boy or a girl?? Just wondering because I've seen like many women having boys

Channy - January 11

I have a 9 months old daughter

Krista - January 11

ive noticed the total opposite, seems everyone is having a girl lol. where im from, your not allowed to find out the s_x until its born, stupid i know, im hoping to go to a clinic or something insted of the hospital to see if they'll tell me. What are you having? Got any names picked out yet?

Channy - January 11

You serious? Whoa..I found out I was having a girl at 18 weeks. You should go see your family doctor and ask for a permission to get an ultrasound to find out the s_x of a baby.

Natalie - January 11

Im having a girl, i found out at 20 weeks. She will be named Lilah. My fioncee chose the name, bless him!

steff - January 11

Where im from all the boys defo came out in 2005 wonder if it will be different this year

Mia D - January 11

Ive got a baby boy. You might already know that.. ? Hmmmm... ;o)

Channy - January 11

2005 definetly was a hit id tell ya'llz.so many babies..and lots of boys! AH! haha heyy mia!

courtney - January 11

im havin a girl tomorrow!! her name will be savannah ryanne!!

steff - January 12

good luck courtney

sara b - January 12

hey all i have a 9 month old daughter. Heyy Channy when was your daughter born? Their birthdays must be pretty close. My daughter was born march 14, 2005. I also lost a boy in 2003. I think I'm expecting again and if I am I know its a boy cuz of no morning sickness!!! LOL. Best wishes all.

Channy - January 12

Hey sara b..close! your daughter is a month older than her! she was born april 16th/05

Marlene - January 13

I'm having a boy due march 25th

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?