Boy Or Girl -pg113103368718

5 Replies
Brittany - November 3

i had an ultrasound two days ago and they told me im having a girl!i was so excited because thats what i wanted!but the picture really doesnt look like a girl to me.i was just wondering if anyone else got an ultra sound to find out what it is,and if so what did it look like?please help because i dont want to get all excited for nothing!because i have heard stories of people thinking there having one thing and then labor day comes and its something totally differnt.PLEASE HELPP

angel - November 3

hi :) ive had some frineds have ultrasounds and the picturs can look really weird... i had one friend her baby looked like a duck so if they say its a girl u probly having a girl... wait a few weeks and shell develop more and look like a girl :) good luck :)

Brittany - November 3

Noo im not saying her face doesnt look like a girl,im saying the picture of her girl parts doesnt look like a girl..lol

Helpful - November 4

If your doctor said he's 90% sure that you are having a girl, then you probably are. Usually if they are not quite sure, they will tell you their opinon, but not 100%...congrats to you on your girl! Have you decided on any names?

M - November 9

Go to my website and go to the ultrasounds page, there is a pic of my daughter where it says ITS A GIRL http://www.piczo.com/AniyahL?cr=2&rfm=y

Brittany - November 9

Thanks everyone!i went and got more ultrasound and now im KNOW its a girl they explained and pointed out eveything!they said there 100% sure its a girl!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?