Can I Be -pg119163761525

2 Replies
kellyflynn - October 5

well i have been having lot of unperided s_x since my son was born. he not 7 mounth old and i am not sure if it' me or if it's real laty i'v been so tired and i'v been getting really good sleep and i'v been feeling jsut gross and the backpain i got when i got prgo the first time just came back this mounth and i'v been feeling litt stuff in my belly now just strared i'v been on the pill since my son was 6 week and iam not late but most of my freinds got there proides the hole what tho and it kinda sacry me now. what iam asking is cuz iam on the pill will it make me get my time even if iam prgo?

ChattyKathy - October 7

If you are getting a normal looking period it is safe to say you are not pregnant. To have that condition is EXTREMELY rare. Just take a test if you aren't sure.

kellyflynn - October 8

that what ever one say but not really ture like my freind had her period till 8 and half mounth and didn't know she didn't gain much waith 11lb didn't feel her son move nothing till she was late the nwhen to the doc and there like your 8 mounth pregnant and i just spend two days puking me gut out andi get really light feeling in my somic just like last time but i am broke and i can't miss school i go to school with my son and we cna't miss any days a nd i cna't tell my mom she like kill me grr my life sucks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?