Can I Be Pregnant-pg110608517252

2 Replies
clara - January 18

i am 16 years old i had s_x with my boyfriend numorous of times without protection i am having some syptoms of beiong pregnant i am tired dizzy and i have been having pain in my stomach i had my period for this month but the syptoms are getting worse and worse can i be pregnant? and what should i do i am scared to tell my partents.

Tara - January 18

when having unprotected s_x there is always the possibility of being pregnant. Your symptoms point towards a pregnancy and because you have had your period this month does not mean that you are in the clear, there are quiet a number of women who get thier period in the first 3 months of pregnancy and have no idea. The first thing you need to do is get tested then tell your parents. I always think leaving clues for them around your room or house is an easy way because they'll have to come to you instead of you going to them...good luck. And if it turns out that you are not pregnant I hope you start using protection! There are so many types of condoms out there that I'm sure once you start trying different ones you will find one that you both will like...also go on the pill or the pach. You both need to use protecttion to be sure this doesn't happen again.

concerned - January 18

go and see your gp first and have a pregnancy test done and wait until you have the result. If it comes back positive then as a parent myself please just sit your parents down and tell them outright. If the test comes back negative then please get some form of birth control for yourself and get your b/f to wear condoms . As Tara said there are now many different forms of feeling condoms that in a way can enhance your experience. But please use proection in the future

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?