Can I Be Pregnant -pg112659150618

3 Replies
CollegeGirl - September 13

I have been on the pill for about a year now. This month i have been a bit off with taking my pill because i am back at my college and everything is so crazy. ive missed taking it twice but took it a tthe right time the next day. my fiance and i had s_x unprotected s_x the 2nd and 4th of this month. it is the 13th right now. my period should start the 18th but tonight i am spotting. ive missed takin my pills in recent months and never spotted afterwards. i dont know if maybe its stress from being at school again although i dont feel stressed. ive been really tired lately and keep waking up with headaches. my body feels really wierd and i have this sick feeling in my stomach. ive had to pee alot lately but ive been drinkin alot of water because its so hot. i was wondering if anyone could give me any advice i have a pregnancy test that i could take but im not sure if its too early to take any advice would be greatly appreciated thank you. people always seem to ask for an age im 19 and ill be 20 in a month. thank you

koool - September 13

don't know

Grandpa Viv - September 13

After a year on the pill you should know what feels normal and what feels different. Fatigue, nausea, peeing are common early pregnancy signs, so you should def. test. Probably the best time for you is before you start on the next active pills, Sept 25th or a day or two earlier, first pee in the morning. Good luck!

CollegeGirl - September 13

well now it seems to be my period but ive never had problems with it coming early. it is always on the wednesday of the week of my period(the inactive pills) so i dunno what is goin on if maybe its because im up here and sleeping habits along with eating habits have changed im not sure

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?