Can I Be Pregnant -pg110965265118

6 Replies
karen - February 28

on hte 25th of february i had s_x and he came inside me. i went to the walk in clinic the next day. but because i had my period and i took a morning after pill a week ago, the doctor said that im probably not pregnant. she said that i will know on the 15th or 20th of march. is there a high chance i could be pregnant and can i find out sooner than the 15th????

Audrey - March 1

Karen- If you had s_x while you were on your period, and took a morning-after pill as well, you're probably not pregnant. If on the slim chance that you are pregnant, it's too soon right now to tell, you'll have to wait until you'd normally expect your next period to take a test. Best wishes!

<Amy> - March 1

I wouldn't say it isn't possible,i had unprotected s_x then took the morning after pill, i took a test a week later (i was late on my period by a few days) it came out negative, when my period was 2 weeks late i went to a walk-in centre as i felt pregnant and it came out positive im now around 6/7 weeks pregnant. This just shows it is a posibility but it's a very low one, as you had your period i doubt you are.

karen - March 2

thank you audrey and amy for your information and opinions. you've been alot of help. thank you again so much.

morgan - March 2

there is always a chance, but its slim. Just relax and be patient hun

tara - March 2

the chances of you getting pregnant on your period are slim - but not impossible. I'd say you will have to wait this out. Taking the moring after pill often is not safe at all. If you are s_xually active, you should go on the patch or the birthcontrole pill..way easier on your baody than the MAP. Good luck.

becky - March 10

how likely is it to get pregnant if you take the morning after pill within an hour of having s_x?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?