Can I Get Pregnant If -pg114160980518

8 Replies
skaterbabe76 - March 5

my boyfriend and i had s_x a couple of days ago...unpertected and he c_mmed in me alittle. it was his first time and it was my second but in a few years. is it possible that i can get or be pregnant?

Jamie-Lee - March 5

Yeah but don't freak out just yet.Wait until your late or you'll stress yourself out causing your period to be late.

glitter_xx - March 5

yeah anything is possible it dont matter what time of the day or year you do it or what not it only takes one time..but like jamie said dont stress out..but do take a test

jessica89 - March 6

YES! there is a BIG possibility that you can get pregnant, it doesnt matter if it is the first 2nd or 20th if he c_mmed e c_mmed and the fact that it was unprotected means that even if he didn c_m in you that you could possibily be pregnant wait a while and see if you get your period

nenny - March 6

yes you can even get pregnant by prec_m, but you never know only time will tell.

Kira_lynn - March 6

go to ur docotor right away. you can get a pill to make you not pregnant. id do that if you dont want to be. in some places you can go to any pharmacy and ask if they can sell you the 'morning after' pill. It will do the same thing

AudreyC - March 6

Skater, you could have become pregnant if the s_x happened between days 8 and 16 of your cycle (a__suming 28 days). See a doctor right away to get emergency contraception if you don't want to get pregnant, it's only effective up to 72 hours after the s_x.

nenny - March 6

Actually Kira i just to work in a pharmacy and the only way you can get the pill is with a prescription, just take the preg. test when you miss your period.

rockchalk - March 7

If he "c_mmed in you a little", then you're probably just a little pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?