Chance Of Pregnancy-pg117199796569

4 Replies
jt2007 - February 20

So if I and my girlfriend had unprotected s_x, and total time of intercourse lasted less than a minute, she is really irregular on her peroid, and neither of us ejaculated or even came close.what would the chances of pregnancy be?? Please get back ASAP

Grandpa Viv - February 20

Depends a little on the time of month, but from your description I would say less than one percent. Wise up and get prepared. This is going to go further as the months go by. Good luck!

xBeautiful.Disasterx - February 20

very low by what you've said

DUESEPTEMBER28TH - February 23

PRE-CUM STILL CAN GET A GIRL PREGNANT...YOU DON'T REALLY HAVE TO COME. I'M 25 PREGGO WITH MY SECOND CHILD.IT HAPPENS.

Nerdy_Girl_10242006 - February 23

if you dont want to get her pregnant i would suggest using condoms, they are alot cheaper then a baby and it will save you from the majority of your concerns. If you keep going the way you are going she very well might end up pregnant within a year. Any time you have unprotected s_x there is a chance, even if you don't ejeculate you could have pre-ejeculated and got her pregnant from that. But she does has to ovulate to get pregnant and with irregular periods it will be harder for her to tell.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?