Confused-pg110324753618

1 Replies
addy - December 16

me and my mom were sitting around talking about my baby which i am 7mths. pregnant and she said to me well if you cant take care of him I will adopt him. I was shocked that she could even say something like that. I don't know how to take the statement. And it really has been bothering me. was she saying it in comfort? Or does she expect me to fail as a mother and I havent even had the chance to experinence being a mother.

E - December 17

Addy, without knowing you as a person, it is hard to determine what she meant. I am a__suming that she wants you to know that you can count on her if things get to tough for you to handle. Also, this may have been her way to tell you how much she loves this baby. Afterall, it is a part of her too. There is nothing wrong with what she said and honestly, it is quite noble of her to offer herself to you and your child in that way when she had no say about the creation of this child. Be proud that you have a mother who will help you during tough times and love your child enough to call him her own. Too many children are born into homes without the love and support they need. It takes a village to raise a child.... You know the saying right?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?