Confused-pg113347234718

4 Replies
Jasmine McSwain - December 1

I dont know weather im pregnet or not Im a teen and im really scard of what my mom and dad may thinks im want to get a test but im broke im only 15 yrs what should i do?

anon - December 1

Well, being 15 and having s_x is a big responsibility with big consequences, but one thing you can do is get a pregnancy test from the Dollar Tree actually. It's not the best one out there, but it's only a dollar. Another thing to do is go to somewhere like The Alpha Pregnancy Center where they give free test and it's completely confidential. The best thing to do is talk to your mom and/or dad. They will know what to do.

angel - December 1

do u have a planned parethood ir clinic near you? you cn get an anonymous test there for free and get counseling to help you if you are or get bc if your not... your school may have some info about clinics... they post them on bulletin boards sometime.. good luck :)

Grandpa Viv - December 1

The school nurse or guidance counselor will have preg tests. If the test is pos you can ask for help telling the parents. Your County Health Department will have a clinic, too. Missing or light period, tired, emotional, more peeing, lotion discharge, changes to digestion, smells, appet_te, and b___bs can all be signs. Good luck!

Judith - December 1

You can look in your local yellow pages for a clinic that offers free pregnancy testing. Try to find one affiliated with a hospital in your area, they're usually the most helpful.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?