Confused-pg114097651418

4 Replies
SHortieeCieCie - February 26

Hi im back again for those who didnt read my last question, im cie cie i have yet another question I kno when my last period came ( dec.14) and i think im 11 weeks when i went to babiesonline.com they told me i conceived around dec. 28 do you think this is true??? (which we had intercourse on this day) and i havent slept with anyone esle i just need to prove him wrong here is the information they gave me: Congratulations! Your Due Date Is Wednesday, September 20, 2006 Your conception date was most likely Wednesday, December 28, 2005 You are in Week 11 of your pregnancy and your baby is 9 weeks old. Your Second Trimester will begin 3/22/2006 And your Third Trimester will begin 6/21/2006 74 days down, 206 to go! my appointment isnt for another two weeks but, i need answers today since my baby's father isnt claiming it...... but thats another story...... PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

maren - February 26

well there is nothing that we can say that will convince him that it is his baby. If he is the only one that you have had s_x with clearly it has to be his. Now when he says well its not mine tell him that he was the only person you had s_x with so it is in fact his and if he doesnt believe it there is nothing that you can do but give it time. If by time the baby is born and he is still denying the child have a paternity test done to prove paternity if you would like. You already proved him wrong because he was the only man you were having s_x with!!!

SHortieeCieCie - February 26

RITE!!!! i would just like to get information so i can prove him wrong thats all!!

maren - February 26

what do you mean by information it sounds to me like you have it you have an estimated date of conception which you said you both had s_x on. Show him that there really is no other information to show him. and your not proving him wrong if he is the only one you have has s_x with at this point its just convincing him that yes he is the father of the baby. If you both just found this out not to long ago then there is the chance that he is just scared and in denial because he does not feel ready. I Would show him what you showed us. Explain to him when your last period was and when you ovulated on the estimated date of conception.

Grandpa Viv - February 26

When you get your first ultrasound they will give you a pretty accurate estimate of the age of the fetus. Ask for it in writing, both age from LMP and gestational age (from conception) to show to your guy. Good luck!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?