Confused-pg114826594018

1 Replies
worried_123 - May 21

I'm sorta new here. Anyway here i go. My gf and I have been really intimate lately. But we haven't been having any actualy intercourse. Instead we do the dry humping with her panties on and my Boxers on. ONly, it's not really dry. Here's my Question: Can my gf get pregnant if i just touched her va___a, keep in mind that she had her panties on, with my p__s, which was covered by my boxers, and her panties were wet and mine was a litle wet from the clear fluid that comes out? (note: i haven't m____eed in a few days). Also, I finger her but i make sure my fingers are clean and dry. BUt after i do it, she says that it stings. Is that normal? Sorry if this is really graphic. Thank you

Grandpa Viv - May 21

The consensus is that sperm cannot make it through layers of clothing. As you get bolder in your experimentation, you will be asking if a glob of wet s____n reaching her v____a can cause pregnancy, or maybe the clear pre-c_m you describe, and the answer to both is YES! The stinging is probably because she is not making enough natural lubricant, and some Astroglide or KY Jelly or saliva will fix that. By the end of the summer my guess is that your experiments will be far more advanced. Please get condoms and v____al spermicide (foam or insert), use both, and stay away from her fertile window days 8-16 of a 28 day cycle. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?