Could I Be -pg110100130754

4 Replies
young one - November 20

I (15) had s_x wit my boyfriend (17) on Thursday and he had c_m in me. I am supposed to get my period on December 6th. I was wondering what are the chances of me being pregnant. We used no protection, but then again we didn't plan on having s_x that night cause we were only going to the movies but we got carried away.

way - November 20

Way 2 erly.Wait til ur period iz late before u start finking about weva ur preggers or not.If you fink you r even if ur not ur mind will tell ur body u r an it wil make ur period late.ur boyfriend iz breaking the law by havin s_x wiv u&cud be prosecuted for it

Grandpa Viv - November 20

If you have a 28 day cycle, you had s_x on Day 10. Sperm has some chance of lasting 5 days in your reproductive tract, which would take it to ovulation on Day 14. There is about a 1 in 10 chance of your getting pregnant from this encounter. Get yourself some v____al spermicide and use it before you get carried away. Have your boyfriend get some condoms and read up on how to use them properly. Used together, this makes for pretty good protection.

Audrey - November 21

"Way" is right. In most states in the U.S. the legal age for s_xual consent is 16. So your bf can be charged with a crime. If you are fortunate to not be pregnant, wait until you are over 16 in order to save yourself and your bf the consequences.

Young one - November 21

I just turned 16 yesterday and I know its too early to be thinking about if I am or not. We aren't really worried because we both didn't mind it happening but we weren't trying to get pregnant either we just wanted to know the chances of me being pregnant. But thanks for your help anyway.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?