Could I Be -pg113075441718

6 Replies
Nikki - October 31

I have been doing all kinds of resarch online..but have came up w/ diffrent things...so i want 2 ask on here.. me and my hubby r wanting to have a baby...and have been tryin...i came off depo early in the year...then i went on ortho for a few months so i wouldnt get preg before my wedding... **Ok...I have been having weird pains and feellings in my abdomen.. and a lotta mucus...and when i woke up this morning i had some bleeding..not like my period tho..it was just a bit heavy..it didnt last long...and its just spottin.. could it be that i am pregnate...and that was the baby implanting? Thanks!

CAROL - October 31

It may be. Perhaps a pee test is in order.

Nikki - October 31

I took one..came back neg..guess it is my period..

T - November 1

Nikki - It depends when you possibly conceived. If you cocneived 1-2 weeks ago then the test would be negative. Re-test is 2 weeks.

Kayse` - November 1

Um did you start ortho when you got your next period because it in the like second month just for your body to adjust your period might go on longer then it should because thats what mine did because im on it and that could just be some of the side effects of the patch you can go to the website and see all the side effects because i get nausea too and weird pains in my abdomen but it was just the BC

Nikki - November 2

I got on ortho after depo..i still had 3 week b4 i was supost 2 start my period after the depo got outta my system..so i started the ortho on a monday..the doc said it would be ok.. But i belive i am on my period...but it gets heavy then light..so i donno what i goin on...

Kayse - November 2

Yeah mine was like that too it would be real heavy then get real light and then get heavy again its probably your body just adjusting to it

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?