Could I Be -pg116943901234

6 Replies
prettyprincess - January 21

i had s_x with a married man who is 34 and im only 19. it was new years eve. my period stop on christmas day. what are the chances of me becoming pregnant? and my period has not come yet all it is just spotting

Grandpa Viv - January 21

Married men's sperm works just the same as unmarried! If you were expecting a period Jan 17 you probably ovulated Jan 3, and sperm from Jan 1 would still have been viable. You are several days late and spotting instead of having a period. If you are also some of tired, peeing, ga__sy, lotion discharge, b___bs, weird cramps, appet_te, smells, food prefs, nauseous, dizzy, then it is time to take a test, first morning pee. Your local Planned Parenthood is at 1-800-230-PLAN. Good luck!

apr - January 22

y on earth you would choose to have s_x with a guy 15 years older than you? freaks me out

AyameLovesXion - January 22

Take a pregnancy test if you've missed a period.

prettyprincess - February 3

i just had my period but it was jan 20 and it only a normal flow for 2 days then it turn into spotting for 1 day. what the hell is going with my body?! please help me!!

Grandpa Viv - February 3

A kighter than usual period is a sign, Do you have any of the other signs I listed?Have you called Planned Parenthood? Have you taken a test? We can give advice, but there is no answer to "please help me." Good luck!

prettyprincess - February 5

how far along do i have to be in order to get my first set of stretch marks

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?