Could I Be -pg112965956418

4 Replies
T - October 18

Okay, I thought I was because my period was late and then it was only have as long and really light, that was back in August. In Sep. the same thing happened, I've probably taken like half a dozen pregnancy tests but they all come up neg. I have all the symptoms and I'm starting to look pregnant. I don't want my parents to know, that will be scarry, and if I'm not I don't want to go through that stress, I figured out that from my last regular period in July I should be due April 21, I'll have just turned 18. I've been looking around and still having your period can make you get negative results when you actually are pregnant. My fiance thought he heard a heartbeat yesterday, but I think it's too soon, and I can't hear anything using a stethoscope.

Carol - October 18

You can hear a heartbeat, if you need any more advice let me know, by the way I think you are pregnant

to carol - October 18

your 14 and not pregnant stop gining b.s advice! Look, T it is way too early to hear and fetal heartbeat, you can only hear a heartbeat through a doppler by your doctor at 3 months pregnant, you can hear the heartbeat through the ear in tha last trimester, and you may not even be pregnant, I would take a preg test asap, by the way do not listen to carol

T - October 18

I've taken 6 pregnancy tests that all came back neg. which I keep seeing that happen all over this site, and I'm afraid to go see the doctor, I live in a small town where everyone knows everyone...

.. - October 18

you can go to a different city, or just face the music, it really is none of people's business what happens in your life...all you need to care about is you and your fiance, but you have to find out and look after yourself and possibly if your preg your baby,I hope I helped.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?