Could I Be Pregnant-pg110065048982

4 Replies
Rachel - November 16

Im 15 and my boyfriend and I had unprotected s_x on november 1st. This was not planned he was just taking me out to dinner. I got my "period" on november 6th but it was lighter than usual and it was shorter then normal. I have been really gassy and peeing all the time. I also have been really tired and my appit_te is changing. I took a pregnancy teest this week but it came out neg. My boyfriend is taking me to the clinic on saturday just to get final test but I wanted to know if anyone thought that I could be pregnant. You can email me at [email protected] or you can im me at anytime at myangelnadia. Thanks A lot

T - November 16

Yes you could be pregnant hun. Its far too early to do a test at the moment hun. Every test you do for the next two weeks will be negative when you may be pregnant. The only time you can do a test and expect an accurate result is from the first day of your missed period. So do a pregnancy test on 1st December. I know its a long time to wait but all the other tests wont be accurate and will give you misleading results. So do a test on the 1st and try not to worry. If its still negative on the 1st wait until the 6th which is your period due date and do another test then. Your light period might not be pregnancy related. It could be down to stress. Take Care!! :o)

Rachel - November 16

Thanks a lot T if any teen mothers read this please im me myangelnadia or email me [email protected] cause waiting until december is a long time and i just need someone to talk to until then and probably after that cause i wanna know what it is like to be a teen mother.

T - November 16

Your welcome hun. I know its a long time but it will go quick. Do things to take your mind off it. I dont know what but hopefully something will stop you from worrying. Take care and your very welcome. :o)

Rachel - November 17

If there are any teens mothers who wanna talk please email me at [email protected] or im me at myangelnadia. I am in need of someone to talk to.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?