Could I Be Pregnant-pg111742361718

5 Replies
Becky - May 29

Hey..me and my boyfriend were fooling around in the shower. We didnt actually have intercourse...as a matter of fact, we've never had s_x..we're both virgins. We just fooled around naked...My last period came on April 26 and the one before that on March 30. My period is late, it should have been here for May 26ish...could it be that Im just so worried that Im pregnant that my period is delayed...I've never missed a period before. And we're always careful to not get any semen near my va___a....please Im SOOO scared

pearl - May 30

if u didnt get any near in u or even near that general area than i doubt very much that ur pregnant, u wouldn't be pregnant. just wait a few days, it'll come, mine plays trix on me all the time. i never kno wen to expect it. And yes, stress can cause ur period to not come. Calm down, dont worry about it. And if u do have s_x, use a condom to avoid conversations like these. Good luck!

Sexy - May 30

Look baby girl if you never had s_x and he never came near you then you not in any shape way or form pregnant. Come on now if you cant answer these simply question then dont fool around. Get together lil mama holla.

lulu - May 30

to s_xy, i think u r rhe babyish one u can get pregnant if he got it near her v____a and please if u r not that developed kee your mouth shut!

Audrey - May 30

Becky- Relax. It's likely that you're not pregnant if you don't let any s____n around your v____al area. But just to be safe, either go on the pill or ask your boyfriend to use condoms because accidents can happen. Avoid fooling around during days 9-16 of your cycle to make sure. Best wishes!

Becky - May 30

Just wanted to say that i bought a pregnancy test and it came out negative. Maybe the worrying is delaying my period..thanx for the answers tho.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?