Could I Be Pregnant-pg114218214918

3 Replies
BabyGurl_14 - March 12

Hi There well Im 14yrs old and i had s_x with my bf on march,2 and yesteday and the day b4 that and the day b4 that i threw up than i would get stomach aches and yesterday i had a weird pain in the lower adomen i havent missed a period and i ovulated on the 5th of march so i was wondering could i be pregnant

maren - March 12

yes any time you have s_x you run the risk of getting pregnant if you dont want to get pregnant dont have s_x or use protection. If you knew you were ovulating on the 5th why in the world would you have s_x on the 2nd. Generally it is to early to be showing signs but everyone is different so it is possible. Take a test if you miss your period, and dont have s_x with out protection.

Grandpa Viv - March 12

Hmm, sounds quite possible. Sperm can survive 5 days inside you, so some might have been hanging around on ovulation day. Signs would perhaps have started today or yesterday, and would get more noticeable in the next week, to include tired, emotional, upset tummy, weird cramps, peeing, lotion discharge etc. Take a test March 25th first am pee. More at http://www.ppowb.org/gv/signs.htm and good luck!

BabyGurl_14 - March 13

Thanx So Much You Guys

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?