Could I Be Pregnant-pg119120177129

3 Replies
MaybeATeenMommy - September 30

I am 16 and i just recently lost my virginity to my boyfriend of 2 years. We did NOT use a condom and i am not on birth control. During s_x he thought he was going to c_m but it was a false alarm stuck it back in and like 5 min later he pulled back out and you know... This was a week and a half ago, it was the day i got off my period and then again (same thing but no false alarm) 2 days later., Since about 3 days ago i have been bloated, cramping in my stomach and excessive discharge from down there. I have had a bit of nausea but that is normal for me. I dont have a mother to talk to, all i have is my dad but i dont want to talk to him about it. I am sure it is too soon for at home test but id like to know when i should take 1 and if i could be pregnante or if these symptoms are just my nerves??? PLEASE HELP!

Army girlfriend - October 15

hello may be a teen mommy. i have the same situation you have and really all you have to do is just relax. the more you stress on it, it gets harder on you just calm down and wait a few weeks b4 ur next period. just like me ill find out friday. so just breath and just relax i know it may seem easy to say then to do but trust me im in the same situation but i have 3 symptoms of being pregnant.

Grandpa Viv - October 15

Pull-out s_x can get you pregnant and your second attempt was about cycle day 8 which is just inside your fertile window. However your signs started about ovulation time (cycle day 15) instead of day 20 which might indicate pregnancy. I think your hormones are in an uproar as a result of first time s_x. Relax, buy some condoms and v____al foam, use both at the same time, and stay away from your fertile window days 8 thru 16 of 28. Test if your period gets to be a week late. Good luck!

Krissy25 - October 15

It's really to early to be having pregnancy symptoms however that does not mean you aren't pregnant. Usually the first symptom is tender b___sts followed by a missed period and then you start to get those other symptoms. The excessive discharge could be a sign of an infection of some sort if there is an odor and itching with it. The only thing you can do right now is wait and also talk to your boyfriend about using comdoms every time and if you aren't pregnant you may want to ask your dad about going on birth control. I know you said you don't want to talk about that stuff with him but would you rather ask him for birth control or tell him you are pregnant?

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?