Could I Be Pregnant -pg110911575918

4 Replies
Britt - February 22

My cycle is 26 to 28 days long. I started on feb. 4 this month. I had s_x on the 12. I was wondering if there is a chance i could be pregnant? I also took a test and it was positive, but i don't know how it could tell right now when it isn't even time for my period.

Audrey - February 22

Home tests can give false readings, but from your dates it sounds like you might be. You can see your doctor for a blood test which will tell for certain.

Britt - February 22

reply-we also didn't use a condom b\c i thought that was a time that i couldn't get pregnant.

Grandpa Viv - February 22

Case 1) Day 8 is inside the fertile window of a 26 day cycle. Sperm can last 5 days and you most likely ovulate on Day 12, in this case Feb 16th. It is now 6 days later, which is about when implantation would be expected and def too early to get a positive test. Case 2) It is possible to ovulate way early, which is how some women get pregnant from s_x during their period. Suppose you ovulated on the 13th, implantation would be about the 19th, and you might just have gotten a positive test today. When did you get that positive? Conventional wisdom is that positive means what it says. Do you have any early signs? [email protected]

Britt - February 23

I took the test Monday, it was ept.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?