Could I Be Pregnant -pg110998153818

2 Replies
A&M - March 4

Hello. I am 17 years old, bf of 14. We have had s_x 4 times and last time on Feb. 15 (maybe) we had s_x. I am suppost to have my period tomarrow, but im really scared im not going to. We used a comdom and it didnt rip or tear. I dont know what to do. My friends say you can take a pill and it makes you have your peroid/miscarage. My preg. symptoms are cramps in adbominal area (not period cramps) lightheaded, dizzy, always tired and eating alot. I actually feel pregnant.... Im also having clear/yellowish discharge from my vigina. If you have any help what so ever, Email me at [email protected] or AIM- becca02900 thank you -hope i get some responces asap! :)

A&M - March 6

bump please!!!!

Audrey - March 8

A&M- From what you are saying you might be pregnant. I suggest you take a home test and find out. Condoms are good but you might have used one that was defective and not known it. Someone I know used a condom but got pregnant anyway. There's the "morning after pill" that does induce a period but it must be taken no more than 72 hours after the s_x. Best wishes!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?