Could I Be Pregnant -pg111159271418

5 Replies
Donna - March 23

My period came 5 days late and it is normally on time and this time its light and its normally heavy someone please help

Melissa - March 23

Donna go see your doctor.

Audrey - March 23

Donna- If your period is not what you consider "normal" then take a home pregnancy test to see if you're pregnant or not. Whether you are or not it would be a good idea to see your doctor.

Noel - March 23

I could be and Im hella scared and my man dont really care evene though its half his fault and im 15.

Audrey - March 23

Noel- Try telling your bf straight that you and your baby need his support. If he truly doesn't care then don't waste your energy with him any more. However if he's over 18 he can get arrested so tread carefully. Best wishes!

Grandpa Viv - March 23

Donna and Noel, click on the Am I Pregnant link to the left here, to see if you have any/many of the early signs. They can start as soon as a week before a missed period. If you have none of these signs, the chances are you have just had an erratic cycle. If you still think you might be pg. ask your school nurse or guidance counselor for a home test - they keep them in their desk. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?