Could I Be Pregnant -pg111206574418

2 Replies
stacii - March 28

if he c_mms inside me but doesnt go all the way inside me could that mean i could be pregnant? i mean i dont think he went far enough in me. It wasnt even planned and there we were. but as soon as got uncomfortable i made him stop and that was really fast. he says that he'll be okay with w/e i choose but im only 15 and im scared and i need some serious advice.

stacii - March 28

i was born not so healthy and im not sure if being 15 and pregnant could affect my health along the babies health. my boyfriend loves me we are just not ready to make a discision this big. no one our age should have to make this choice and i may just be worrying over nothing and i just pray my period starts. but if it doesnt ...... i just cant dicide to take a life or what? please help. any adveice is deeply appreciated

Grandpa Viv - March 28

If s____n got into your v____a just a little way, you are at risk. Your fertile window is Day 8 thru Day 16 of your cycle (Day 1 = beginning of period). For instance, if this happened over the weekend and your period is due April 10th, there might be a problem. Check the Am I Pregnant link to the left to see what early signs you might expect starting a week after s_x. I agree that you shouldn't be having to make this choice at your age, and you know how to avoid it. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?