Could I Be Pregnant -pg115015241418

15 Replies
xpinkx15 - June 12

okay this has been scaring the life out of me. Can I get pregnant if my boyfriend just rubbed his p__s against my va___a and he did not c_m? I'm not sure but I think he may have released some pre-c_m before. Plus, all this happened outside, out in the open and there was a nice breeze. Could his sperm have died by the time he started rubbing his p__s against my va___a? What are my chances of getting pregnant? Please Help.. This is making my life miserable =(

xpinkx15 - June 13

Please someone help.. I am only 15!.. This is really worrying me.. I cannot concentrate on anything. I wish it was all just a dream

Mommy - June 13

There is always the chance of getting pregnant when you have skin to skin contact with a p___s near your v____a. It's very doubtful that you are pregnant nased on what you said though. If it was just prec_m and no penatration, you are very unlikely to be pregnant. Make sure you guys use a condom next time you fool around and try not to stress so much, it can make your period late and freak you out even more. :-) Good luck.

Grandpa Viv - June 13

You have much to learn. Do some web research and get yourself educated. I have some good links at http://www.ppowb.org/gv/ if you are interested.

xpinkx15 - June 13

Thanks for all the help "mommy" and "grandpa viv". But could anyone please tell me what the chances are percent wise?

xpinkx15 - June 13

Plus, My boyfriend has stopped contacting me ever since I told him about this. He thinks I cannot get pregnant if he didn't c_m inside of me and told me that I was acting stupid. We had an arguement over it and he has stopped contacting me. I have tried calling him but he doesn't answer. Now, I am really worried because if I turn out to be pregnant, I'm gonna have to go through this all by myself. And my friends aren't helping much either. I just don't know what to do :(

kelly23 - June 13

hey girl. i know how youre feeling. i brought up maybe being pregnant to my boyfriend and he told me i was talking stupid and that it was my fault for letting us have s_x without a condom. i dontttt want to go through this alone if i am. but i know i will. IM me sometime if you wanna seriously have a heart to heart. my screen name is kellalixious(im 17)

Grandpa Viv - June 13

If you want to know percentwise, you have to give more information, particularly how long and regular your cycle is, and what day of your cycle this happened. Or you can do the research. Good luck!

xpinkx15 - June 14

Oops I forgot to mention that my period is usually 6 days long.

xpinkx15 - June 14

I don't know if this will help but I have anemia and I do take iron pills. Just thought I'd let you know.

Grandpa Viv - June 14

Let's a__sume your cycle averages 30 days. Add 30 to 5/23 to get 6/23 and subtract 14 to get likely ovulation on 6/9. You were fooling around 6/8, the day before ovulation, which is your most fertile day. You gave him a b__w job, which suggests he ejaculated, and then he inserted his p___s in your v____a. There would have been enough left over sperm in his urethra to cause pregnancy if you were unlucky. If this turns out to be the case, you might start feeling signs around now. Good luck!

Grandpa Viv - June 14

Sorry, I did not give you a percentage. My guess is 10% since there is only a 30% chance from a full shot on your most fertile day.

xpinkx15 - June 14

OMG.. i don't know what to do. I have been crying the whole day, I just can't take it anymore. 10% is a LOT and luck has never been by my side. I just don't know who to turn to. I can't tell my parents, they will KILL me! But Grandpa Viv, he did not ejaculate and his p___s did not go inside of me. It was just a rubbing action. He just pre-c_med, which I had already licked off. And by the time his p___s touched my v____a, 5-6 minutes had pa__sed. Does it still mean I have 10% chance?

lizard_stinks - June 15

honey take a deap breath im sure your fine.. chances are VERY slim.. just be carefull from now on

xpinkx15 - June 16

OMG.. I just got my period. But I'm really worried because I got it a week early. I was supposed to get it on June 22/23, but I got it today (June 16, 2006), exactly 8 days after I had p___s-v____a contact. Should I still be worried??? Please write back! So far it seems like a normal period..

Athom - June 16

Your not pregnant. Now that you have freaked yourself out. Get on the pill or stop screwing around or you will be pregnant.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?