Could I Be Pregnant -pg115015943618

3 Replies
sexi_babyt - June 12

i had unprotected s_x but the guy didnt fully c_m inside me and i think its still another week before i am supposed to get my period..could i still be pregnant? also im planning to go out drinking this weekend if i am pregnant would it hurt the baby this early on?

Corrine321 - June 12

Well if you his p___s went inside your v____a then yes there is a way you could be pregnant, and yes if you are pregnant of course the drinking would hurt the baby... Wait to see if you get your period and then if you dont take a test... Good Luck Sweetie!

Mommy - June 13

I agree, if you think there is a chance you can be pregnant, hold the drinks until you take a test and know your not. Alcohol at any stage can harm a baby, especially in the first trimester. Make sure you use a condom next time you fool around so you don't get these scares. Anytime you have unprotected contact between a p___s and v____a there is a chance of pregnancy. Good luck.

Grandpa Viv - June 13

You ovulate 14 days before your period, plus or minus 2, and the egg is done for within 24 hours. You are safe a__suming that you ovulated on schedule, and you need to know that stress, sickness, antibiotics and plain cussedness can cause you to ovulate later than planned. Keep better track of your cycle, buy yourself some condoms and v____al spermicide, use both at the same time and don't get in tempting situations during your fertile window days 8 - 16 of 28. Drinking impairs the judgement and can easily lead to unplanned pregnancy. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?