Could I Be Pregnant -pg115289121618

3 Replies
PrettyShadows - July 14

Hey everyone, well i'm 17 and in a long-term relationship with my boyfriend. I am on the depo injection (been on it about 4 months) so that i don't get pregnant even though i want it more than anything. Recently i have been bleeding very lightly for about three weeks. I have been needing to wee loads more than normally. I have gone off some of my food and have been feeling sick alot more than normal. I have been getting lowr back pain too. I also have pains in my abdomen, well more like cramps because i can put up with them. I get headaches too but thats normal because i get them alot anyway. No tender br___ts though. Do you think i could be pregnant? I am putting off taking a tst because i think i'll get really upset if i get a negative even though i've been trying to prevent it. What do you think i should do? Thanks alot guys :)

PrettyShadows - July 14

Anyone? Please i need someone to talk to!!

mammy16 - July 14

if u want it more then anything then why take the injection? take a hpt it will help you stop stressing about weather or not you are pregnant or visit your dr to rule out any other problems. gd luck :)

PrettyShadows - July 15

Because i felt it wasn't a very mature decision to get pregnant before i have finished college. No offence to all girls my age trying but i felt my child would have a better life if i had finished college first. I finish college when i am 19. I force myself to get the injection because i know that in the end my child will benefit... I'm going to buy a hpt today :)

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?