COULD I BE PREGNANT -pg12096526228

4 Replies
MISZSTRANGAH - May 1

IF I HAD UNPROTECTED SEX AND IT WASZ BOTH OUR FIRST TIME..15 DAYS BEFORE I GOT MY PERIOD WHAT IS THE CHANCE THAT I MITE BE PREGNANT?..AM I AT HIGH RISK?..WHAT IS THE VERY VERY EARLIEST A GIRL CAN START TO HAVE SYMPTOMS OF IMPLANTATION?

angelmonkey - May 1

if u have an averagere 28day cycle then you have about 20% chance as u were probally ovulating you may get slight spotting aboy 6days after fertilisation. but just because u had s_x s_x at the right time does not mean your pregnant as i was having s_x at the right time for 8months and nothing happened. it dosnt always happen but there is chance, theres also a chance that u could of just missed ovulation

Grandpa Viv - May 1

If you got a normal period on schedule, you are off the hook this time. Symptoms of pregnancy often start before the first missed period. Good luck!

AddysMummy - May 1

There is always a chance to get pregnant if you have unprotected s_x. There are always chances. That is why you need to protect yourself. Symptoms usually start right around when your period is due if you're going to miss it etc. Good luck, and I hope you get your period.

angelmonkey - May 1

or they can happen about 6daus after O such as implantation spotting which will most likely be a streak of blood when you wipe...........well it probaly wont be much

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?