Could She Be Pregnant-pg111160602418

4 Replies
Brett - March 23

Hi, I am a 17 year old male. I recently, very stupidly, had unprotected s_x. However i did not ejaculate inside her. However, according to her cycle she was at her most fertile. So then 45 hours later she took the morning after pill. Could she be pregnant still? I am really worried so thanks.

rae - March 23

very unlikely, the morning after pill is very effective... she should get her period in a few days because of it, but if she dosnt or misses her next pd take a test. and from now on i would use birthcontrol, condoms or the pill. and just so you know the pill for her is free at planned parenthood until she is 18, then 20 dollars after that. good luck...

Brett - March 23

Thanks for the info. I will definately use protection from now on. This has really scared me so now i guess i can learn from it. BTW how unlikely is it? I am just wondering because i really want to relax and her period is not due for like another week and a bit so i won't know until then.

Brett - March 23

Bumped coz i am really worried and want to put my mind at rest! Thanks!

redeem - March 23

dude, you may as well sit back and wait it out. Most of the time, contraceptives work, but sometimes they don't. I'm glad you're going to use protection from now on, but you may as well just chill out. Everything will be put at ease when your girlfriend gets her period. If you want to e-mail me, it's [email protected] I'm a guy too, so I can talk with you eye to eye.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?