Curious-pg113064652918

3 Replies
Brittany - October 30

My last period was around Sept. 17...I havent had my period this entire month and im usually pretty regular...I know it sounds stupid and i know im just gonna be told to take a test...but im curious about the symptoms...i have the nausea every once in a while, fatige, obviously the late period...which are all given symptoms that i've read about...but i've also had bad gas and bloating and i get light headed quite a bit....are these symptoms as well?

noah - October 30

well i can tell u that "feeling" bloated is a sign and so is light headedness, idk.. but there are other signs that u need to look at like moodswings and tender b___sts and food cravings... but dont syke ur self out a lot of signs can all be mental too

Jbear - October 30

Those are symptoms. I got so lightheaded in the first trimester that a couple of times I had to sit on the floor at work so I wouldn't pa__s out. Another symptom is a feeling like your period is about to start, but it never does.

Kate - October 30

www.ladycooper.co.nr can help you, she's really teen-friendly, and gives really really good adivce.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?