Ectopic Pregnancy -pg120112032181

5 Replies
souljagirl922 - January 23

someone explain this to me please. . . .

MarriedMomOfOne - January 23

It's where the egg implants itself in your fallopian tubes instead of the uterus. If you are experiencing one you will usually have incredibly bad pain in your side!!

i have terrible pains in my side. my lower back is killing me. i found i am pregnant and i told my step mom, she thinks it might be a ectopic pregnancy that i shouldnt be feelng the way i feel, shes heard of it thru a friend that had one. is it dangerous? my boyfriend isnt sure if we should even have the baby, idk. . . .

im actually very scared sumthing could be wrong, i took 3 pregnancy tests and they were all positive. a few days later i took another one it was negative. i've had terribe pains in my side, my lower back has been killing me, i feel sick all the time. idk wat to do, i have a doctors appointment but im scared, i just wanna know wat to expect ?

Teddyfinch - January 24

first thing's first, you see your doctor and let them know all of this. it is an unfortunate possibility that you may be going to miscarry. don't worry about what your boyfriend thinks. get you and the baby safe first. if you have any want at all to keep this baby (God willing everything is alright) then tell him there is no other option but to keep the baby.

Franny - January 24

Well on the brighter side of things, you have decided to keep your baby. Your baby is fine so far. Your step mom knows. Your bf says he doesn't believe in abortion, so in a sense supporting you. Next step would be to tell your dad and take it from there. I know this happening at your age is probably the SCARIEST thing to experience. Good luck!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?