Excited -pg114623781918

6 Replies
midnight_drift - April 28

Hi! I guess this is a bit of a bit of an update! So on tuesday I got an ultrasound done, and I got to see my baby! He/she's adorable! I saw the little heart beating, and it made me so excited! My mother knows, and she flipped out, but calmed down. My grandma knows, and she doesn't speak to me, but I deal with it! Also, I am getting married this may! Well, anyways ^_^;!

corinne - April 28

hey are you still living with your grandparevts? sorry to here that your grandma isn''t speaking to you. That great that you got ot see the baby. best o luck to you.

quinnies_mommy - April 28

Congratulations, I cried when I saw my first ultrasound. Your grandma will probably come around, most relatives do. Also, Congrats on the wedding! best wishes!

fortune cookie - April 28

Hey, congrats! How old are you by the way? Hopefully your grandmother will come around, like quinnies_mommy mentioned. When I told my mom, she didn't freak out, lucky me.

Evonna - April 28

Aww, i smiled so hard when i seen my first ultrasound and i supposedly had a horrible day. But seeing my daughter on that screen made my day. When i first told my mom, she freaked out but not as to what i expected. She's so happy to be a grandma now.

quinnies_mommy - April 29

by the way, it was a happy cry..... i forgot to mention that.

midnight_drift - April 29

Yeah, ^_^ Oh, and Fortune cookie, I am 17, going to be 18 in July. That makes me all happy to hear everyone felt the same way lol.

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?