For Jennifer 33106 Part DOS

11 Replies
ShoppingForTwo - November 21

You are MIA, where the heck are you girl?! Not at your doctor's appointment I know that much, lol, I'm just playing :( I'm bored and want to talk to you!

jennifer_33106 - November 21

I was! I was about to commit murder!!! I wanted to kill the d__n cherry pie!!!! I wanted to punch it is its faceless face!!!

ShoppingForTwo - November 21

Hahahahaha!!

hope-31 - November 21

hi guys

haha hi I hate the dough boy!! Seriously that pie crust sucked!!!

tish212 - November 21

lol...I am sure that cherry pie is scared outta its crust after all that abuse...I'm gonna call the cops on u for threatoning a fruit filling...lmao!

haha oh no!!! not the cops!!! They might punish me!! Wait on second thought.... Call them!! I like cuffs and being told I am a naughty girl!! haha Seriously the c___ppy c___p was all dry and falling apart! I almost sent Shon 40 miles to Walmart to get me one fresh pie shell. haha Whatcha doin?

hope-31 - November 21

happy turkey day

tish212 - November 21

sorry joined hubby in the shower ;) I am cooking apple pie tomorrow morning so I might be right next to u in that jail cell...if mine is that way

tish212 - November 21

I made the stupid mistake of trying to go to the grocery store today....how dumb.......it was packed and the shelves were nearly empty!

hope-31 - November 22

goodnite

jennifer_33106 - November 22

haha dontcha love the rush of the holidays!!?? Awesome!!! Ok guys I am gonna be hitting the hay now and I will be on tomorrow night at some point. Have a very Happy Thanksgiving all!!!

ADD A COMMENT:

You must log in to reply.

Are you New to the forum? Sign Up Here! Already a member? Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?
New to the forum?

Already a member?
Please login below.

Forgot your password?
Need Help?